A shocking news headlines yesterday in Metro Manila, where the two people was died after drinking the Milk Tea. The 2 customers and the owner was rushed to the nearest hospital due to the allegedly poisoning that comes from the said milk tea.

Milk Tea in Manila killed 2 people (Video)

Unfortunately, one of the customers was died and identified as Suzaine Dagohoy, 28 and the , 57-years-old store owner named William Abrigo.

The 2 customers was reportedly order a Hokkaido-flavored milk tea in a large size at 10:42 a.m. on April 9. The man took first the milk tea and have a sip but spitted it out because of strange taste of it. But the woman grabbed it and tasted also due to the reports that she was thirsty.

A few minutes after drinking the milk tea, the woman collapsed and become unconscious. Then, the man helped her to stand but he also collapsed. The store owner wasn't know yet of what had happened.

When Abrigo saw his customers collapsed, he tasted also the drink and a moment later he also collapsed. The 3 people was rushed to the hospital by the bystander using the tricycle.

Hours later, the woman died and the store owner. Local authorities conducted an investigation and send a sample of milk tea to the Philippine Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for testing.

The results will be released after a week of testing. The Manila City Health Department (CHD) also conducted an inspection to the said store.

The Ergo Cha Milk Tea House was located at Bustillos Street in Sampaloc, Manila.

Reference Source: Link
Image From: Youtube/ABS-CBN News
Previous Post Next Post