Cory Monteith died in Drug & Alcohol Overdose | Glee Star Died

Canada, Vancouver authorities confirmed that the Glee star cause of death was due to drug and alcohol overdose inside the hotel room in Vancouver, Canada. Cory Monteith was found dead at the Fairmont Pacific Rim hotel.

Coroner: Heroin, alcohol killed Cory Monteith 
Image From: abclocal.go.com


Vancouver Police Department report, released Tuesday afternoon stated that "there were indications in the room that this was a drug overdose."

The Glee actor was born in Calgary, in Alberta province, but he grew up in Victoria.

According to Police briefing, that "they believe Monteith had been dead for several hours before he was found. They said the coroner's report didn't indicate the levels of heroin or alcohol in his system. They ruled out foul play."

Last April, Cory had voluntarily submit himself into rehabilitation to deal with substance-abuse issues, he acknowledged struggling with since his teenage years.

Cory Monteith died at age 31 in a most-tragic accident.

For the meantime, please kindly bookmark and visit this website regularly, like our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter, add us on Google+, and/or subscribe to our daily news feed via RSS or Email.



You may also share your thoughts or opinions by giving a comment below. Again! Thank You for giving time to read this post about .