Hyundai Forklift Philippines

DepEd approved 260 private schools tuition fee hike

Department of Education (DepEd) approved tuition fee hike in 260 private schools on both primary and secondary in National Capital Region (NCR).

Department of Education (DepEd) approved tuition fee hike in 260 private schools
Image From:deped.gov.ph

The 6 to 10 percent increase in tuition fee will make a big budget changes to all parents who have children schooling in private schools.

But this DepEd's decision will be a teacher's benefit. DepEd allowed the schools to increase tuition on condition that 70% of the increase will go to teachers' salary and the other 30% will go for facilities improvement.

According to DepEd Assistant Secretary Tonisito Umali, "teachers in public schools now earn around P20,000 versus the average pay of P15,000 in private schools."

Meanwhile, Sec. Umali clarified that the approved tuition fee hike is lower than those in previous years.

For the meantime, If you feel that this details are informative, please bookmark it now or visit this site more often for you to be updated. You may also share this post to your friends so they may know about DepEd that approved 260 private schools tuition fee hike.



Comments or suggestions about "" is important to us, you may share it by using the comment box below.