Makati Court Junks James Yap’s Hold Departure Order for Kris and Bimby

Makati Trial Court junked on Friday the hold departure order filed by basketball player James Yap for her former wife Kris Aquino and son Bimby, according to report by Yahoo OMG site.

Court junks James’ petition for a hold departure order
Image From: google.com

TV Patrol’s report on Friday, March 22,  Judge Liza Marie Picardal-Tecson of the Makati Regional Trial Court Branch 144 handed down the decision to  Kris Aquino and James Yap’ respective legal counsels earlier that day. The court also issued a gag order for both camps.

Atty. Lorna Kapunan, James’ legal counsel said, “It's possible if she has no more commitments here, not to return to the Philippines for a long time. All the more that we are concerned because what does she have planned if she is willing to give up all her commitments, that means it is possible that she will have an extended vacation abroad with the child.”

However according to Frank Chavez, Kris’ legal counsel said, preventing Kris and Bimby from traveling violates their “constitutional right of locomotion.”

For the meantime, if you like the information about Makati Court Junks James Yap’s Hold Departure Order, please bookmark this page and share it to your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.

You may also share your thoughts or opinions by giving a comment below. Again! Thank You for giving time to read this post about Makati Court Junks James Yap’s Hold Departure Order for Kris and Bimby.