New Zealand Coroner David Crerar said, "drinking excessive amounts of Coca-Cola contributed to a 30-year-old woman's sudden death."
Harris de facto partner, Christopher Hodgkinson said, "The first thing she would do in the morning was have a drink of Coke, and the last thing she would do in the day was have a drink of Coke by her bed."
He added, Natasha also smoked about 30 cigarettes a day and ate very little.
Natasha's medical report found that she died of cardiac arrhythmia caused by the effects of caffeine, she also have poor nutrition.
For the meantime, if you think that this information are informative, please bookmark this page and share it to your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.