[Related : SPES 2014, How to Apply, Qualifications & Requirements]
DepEd Summer Jobs Requirements
- at least 15 years old but not more than 25 years old;
- combined annual net income after tax of parents, including the applicants’ income, if any, should not exceed the latest annual regional poverty threshold level for a family of six as determined and provided by the National Economic and Development Authority (NEDA) which is at PhP143,000.00;
- has an average passing grade during the last school/term attended.
All Applicants should possess skills necessary in office setting.
SPES interested applicants must bring the following:
- Resume with picture (preferably 2x2)
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Photocopy of Certification by the School Registrar as to the applicants’ last enrollment and average passing grade or a copy of the original class cards or Form 138
- Photocopy of the latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of both parents or, if non-fillers, photocopy of BIR certification that both parents are exempted from payment of tax.
- And for Out-of-School-Youth (OSY), a photocopy of the certificate of good moral character issued by the authorized barangay official where the OSY resides.
For more inquiries and additional information, please log on to www.deped-csca.com or like the DepEd CSCA Facebook Fan Page (http://www.facebook.com/csca.deped) or call telephone number 636-3603.