But today, DFA announces their new appointment system were you only need to login to the DFA website in order for you to get an online appointment. The DFA Appointment Website passport.com.ph is ready to serve you.
What do you need to know in DFA Appointment Website passport.com.ph:
- You will be asked to provide your personal information for the passport application on the online application form. Remember to fill in all the information slots correctly.
- Please take note of the requirements that you need to bring to the DFA Consular Office on your appointment date.
- Choose an appointment DATE and TIME.
- Check your email for your reference number and a link to print your application form. You will need to bring the printed application form to the DFA on your appointment.
- On your appointment date, proceed to the DFA Consular Office located at ASEANA Business Park, Bradco Avenue corner Macapagal Boulevard, Paranaque City (see locator map). You must be at the DFA Consular Office 30 minutes before your scheduled time. Early/Late comers will not be entertained.
- Present your printed application form to the Appointment Counter.
- Get your queue number at the Information Counter and sit on the waiting section of the Processing Area. Wait for your queue number to appear on the monitor indicating what processing window you will go to.
- After processing, proceed to the Passport Enrollment Section located at the 2nd Floor. Pay the applicable passport processing fees (see passport fees).
- After payment, proceed to the Encoding Section for data capturing.
- After the Encoding Section, you can have your new passport released and delivered to your home without having to return to the DFA on the release date (optional). If availing of the delivery, proceed to the Delivery Counter to pay for delivery fee.
And don't forget for the requirement you needed if you are applying for new passport. And the most important is the passport fee.
Regular Processing: Php 950.00 (20 working days)
Rush Processing: Php 1,200.00 (10 working days)
An Additional Fee of Php 200.00 will be charged for processing of Lost Passports if it is still valid.